If you have specific questions regarding these poses or yoga in general, please e-mail or call her at 323-936-4172. She can be reached at:
Golden Bridge Yoga
You can also mail-order her new videos by going to her website, goldenbridgeyoga.com.
Pregnancy Yoga Set #3
2. Easy Pose. Inhale, stretch spine straight, Exhale, let back relax. 1-3 minutes.
3. Soles of the feet are together. Bounce the knees up and down. 1 minute. Then massage inner thighs for 1 minute. Repeat bouncing 1 minute.
4. Stretch legs straight out, spread wide, Grab onto toes. Inhale, stretch up spine. Exhale, relax upper body forward, bending from the hips.
5. On hands and knees. Relax head down. Begin to rotate the hips in large circles. 1-3 minutes. Repeat other directions.
6. Relax into Baby Pose. Spread knees to allow your abdomen to fall forward. 3-5 minutes.
7. Easy Pose. Place hands on shoulders. Inhale, turn upper body and head to left. Exhale and turn to right. 1-3 minutes.
8. Hands on shoulders. Inhale, raise up elbows and exhale; bring elbows to the sides. 1-3 minutes.
9. Press the palms firmly together. Breathe deeply for 1-3 minutes, keeping the pressure.
10. Hands in gyan mudra. Practice pelvic floor (kegel) exercises for 3 minutes.
Pregnancy Yoga Set #4
2. Easy Pose. Arms to side, parallel to floor. Hands in fist with middle finger stretched out. Rotate in circle, backwards. 1 minute.
3. Interlock fingers under hair behind neck. Stretch elbows back. Begin to rotate upper body in circles for 1 minute. Repeat other direction.
4. Place the thumb on the root of the small finger. Arms are straight. Inhale, bring left arm up 60 degrees and right arm 60 degrees below. 1-3 minutes.
5. Stretch both legs out, then place the right sole to touch the left thigh. Bend slowly the upper body forward, breathe very fully. 1-3 minutes. Change legs, repeat.
6. Soles of the feet are together. Relax. Inhale and relax the thighs. Exhale, stretch the thighs to floor. 1-3 minutes.
7. Easy Pose. Hands relaxed an the knees. Roll upper body in large circles. 1-3 minutes and reverse direction, same time.
8. On hands and knees. Relax head down. Begin to rotate the hips in large circles. 1-3 minutes and then other direction.
9. Sit on heels. Hands interlocked, arms next to ears. Inhale sit up onto knees and exhale lower body to sit an the heels.
10. Arms same as #9. Inhale, raise up body and sit on the left side of feet. Exhale, sit on the right side of f eet. 1 minute.
11. Easy Pose. Hands on shoulders. Inhale and turn upper body and head to left. Exhale and turn to right. 1-3 minutes.
12. Concentrate, between eye brows. Slowly rotate head in large circles. 1 minute.
13. Place hands on abdomen. Contract the pelvic floor, without using the abdominal muscles. First slow, fast and elevator. 100 times.